COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Thanksgiving break!!!

I'm now off of school for 9 days.  Then, three weeks, and then my three week winter break.  I CAN DO THIS!  (I can last 3 weeks, I hope, WITHOUT getting sick!)

I'm going to plant another section of sweet peas and hollyhocks this morning.  I soaked both of their seeds overnight, so they should germinate quickly.  With no rain in the forecast for at least the next week, I decided I better soak them and get them into the ground ASAP.

I'm really enjoying the flowers out in the front yard.  Apparently, so is our 20 year old cat, Loki!  I see a hummingbird at the salvia almost daily now.  I may get another couple of those.  They are red, tubular flowers.


 My daisies...
 Loki, our 20 year old (neutered) cat...He enjoys the sunshine in the front yard.
 More daisies
 Rudbeckia...
 Cheerful daisies
A view of the front garden.  I'm not planting as much this season as I did last season.

2 comments:

  1. 20 year old cat - wow she is beautiful and ageless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photos! A little rain would help us all out. That's for sure. Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete