COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, November 9, 2015

Sunday

Yesterday was one of THOSE days...sigh...

First, hubby called at 9:00 a.m. to tell me he left his cell phone at home.  He asked me to bring it to his work.

SAY WHAT?  Now, I had been out back planting my sweet pea seeds and I was in the middle of raking up the er...dog poop... out front.  Yeah, like I'm going ANYWHERE!  But, I did go inside and tidy myself up a bit, and I grabbed his cell phone, locked the front door and screen door, and then checked my pocket for my keys...NOPE!  They were hanging up next to the front door, inside the house.

DARN!

So, I had to call hubby and tell him I wouldn't be coming because my keys were locked inside the house.  A few expletives later, he drove home in 15 minutes, unlocked the front door, picked up his cell phone, and returned to work.

Sigh...

There went my morning with the horses. It was already too late and I was too tired to drive up to the mountain ranch.  PERIOD.
                             Photo is from last April, looking up into our Santa Rosa mountains.
So, I headed over to Lowe's and bought 4 plants:  2 daisies and 2 lavender (1 gallon pots).  I got them planted in the afternoon after my Whole Foods lunch from their salad bar.

And, that was my day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment