I'm retiring at the END of this school year! I'm DONE. 30 years of teaching...
I'm burned out and I can't wait for June 10th! I have a nice little group this year, so it is a good year to retire and be DONE!!! One should retire on a happy note. Besides, I've had classes from HE!! the last 2 years. They nearly did me in...
And, my district is offering a retirement bonus! :-)
YIPPIE!
Besides, I'll be a grandmother for the 4th time in early May! :-) (another big announcement!)
Congrats on your retirement. I think you will be very happy. It was the best decision I made last December. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThat certainly is something to look forward to alright. Can't imagine having to deal with kids for 30 years. Kelly & I drove school bus for awhile years ago & that was enough of that!! Congratulations on your long time coming retirement. Now for some piece of mind eh:))
ReplyDeleteCongrats! The count down is on.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! (jealous)
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletecongratulations! You have a world of happy TIME coming your way. No more nightly grading, daily planning and implementing while juggling all sorts of things while trying to teach. A word of warning: It will take a while after retiring not to feel guilty for just sitting and reading or for riding your horse or doing something YOU feel like doing while the school bus drives by. Ha~