COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, November 6, 2015

Mountain fences~Good Fences~110615

I took a drive through beautiful Garner Valley last weekend.  It is on Highway 74, further up from the Anza turnoff, but I occasionally like to drive through there to see all the 5 acre ranches.  One of my cousins has a horse ranch up there.  She has 4 horses too.  My husband and I had a parcel 38 years ago, but after two children, we couldn't afford to keep it up, so we sold it.  I miss it, and I still drive by the parcel, which now has a barn and house.

Anyway, here are some of the fences up there.   To visit Good Fences, please go to this link:
http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/






5 comments:

  1. what a beautiful area! i'd miss it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your photos, picket fences are my favorite. I particularly love that gate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful countryside hemmed in by those fences! I see you still have some fall color there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous fences shots. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty area. That last shot is just so lovely. Great looking fences and beautiful hills and trees.

    ReplyDelete