COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

More photos from last November

It's nice having Veterans' Day off school today.  But, of course, I awoke at 4 a.m.!  Oh, well...

I have some chores to do around the house (dishes, laundry), and I need to plant my Hollyhock seeds.  They will go out back along with my sunflower seeds I planted on Sunday.

And, I'll be taking 2 tubs of psyllium up to the horses this morning, so I'll have a nice horse visit!  Then, only 2 days until the weekend!

These photos are from November 30, 2014...I'm hoping to see some color in the trees today.  They've had low temps, in the 30's, at night, so I guess I'll find out later! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment