COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Deep Canyon SNOW video

I'm crossing my fingers that we'll start to get some snow again here in a couple of weeks.  One week down, two more to go until my... 3 WEEK winter break!  Hooray!  I can't wait.  But, in the meantime, the forecast is warm, sunny weather...sigh...Oh, well.

I put together this short video of Deep Canyon snow over the last 3 years.  Then, we got the nice storm a couple of weeks ago...

Here it is:


2 comments:

  1. What is the elevation where you live? I was thinking you were lower down. Lucky you that you can insert a video on your blog. Although I posted "I Give Up" I'll keep working at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, this would be about 3500 - 4000 feet. The mountains in the back are up to 8,000 feet. This is the "Palms to Pines" highway (Highway 74) which runs from Palm Desert to Idyllwild, then back down to Hemet on the other side.
    ~Cheryl Ann~

    ReplyDelete