COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, December 11, 2015

It's FRIDAY...FINALLY!

I had computer issues, too, yesterday morning.  The Internet was so slow I gave up and shut down my laptop.  I just gave up!  I couldn't post photos...Hmmmm....I wonder if there was a solar flare?  I always blame solar flares for my Internet issues!

I only have one more week of school and then I have a 3 week winter break!  And, ALL of my 24 students have been at school this week.  I'm sure by next week, some will take off for Mexico.  One of my colleagues already has 6 kids GONE!  Yikes!  I'm actually hoping some of mine DO leave!  HA, HA!



Nothing new here.  Same old, same old. However, my STUPID DOG did break off one of my blue salvias.  She likes to "accompany" me out to the front garden and, as she walked by, I heard it snap and POOF!  It was broken. I'm not happy about that.  And, one of my Lowe's daisy plants died. I'm not happy about that either.  Oh, well...I have plenty of plants now to enjoy!

Now, go out and enjoy your day!
~Cheryl Ann~

3 comments:

  1. i know my grandson said a lot of kids who go to school with him in lake arrowhead - their families are heading out to Mexico. Were do they go - is it usually Ensenada or Cancun ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where they go. Most go visit their grandparents. NOT in cities, but usually out in the country...they come back talking about the lack of water and toylets (toilets).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'd be talking about the lack of toylets also, lol.

      Delete