COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday leftovers

TA DA!  It's my last day of school, and then I'll have 3 weeks of peace & quiet & rest.  Hopefully I won't have a cold and be sick the entire winter break!  HA!

Not much new here.  Hubby bent over in the shower and did something horrible to his back Wednesday.  Yesterday I took him to urgent care where he got a shot of SOMETHING.  After that, he was in LaLa Land.  He's happily snoring right now!

Two kids were out yesterday.  I'm hoping some leave for Mexico today and I have a smaller class.  Is that evil of me?

We did an art project yesterday and two boys had to sit on the floor next to me.  One was chasing another student around the room.  OYE VEI!  The other one used about half of my silver stars on his winter scene (I only had 1 package of them) and globbed his glue all over his paper (obviously not following directions).  WHY CAN'T THEY LISTEN????????  So, all the silver stars were GONE in an instant.  OYE VEI!

Phew.  I'm glad winter break is here.

Take care and enjoy your day!
~Cheryl Ann~

Photos are some I didn't post this week...

 Windmills above Whitewater Canyon...
 Pretty colors in the rocks...
The Whitewater river...
Not too much water...

No comments:

Post a Comment