COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Monday, February 6, 2017

A favor...

Good morning!

I have a favor to ask everyone here...

Can you please go to this link on my Fine Art America page and LOOK at my photos sometime this week?  I only have 13 so far because I finally realized that some of the ones I'd posted (another dozen or so...) weren't large enough!  If you click on a photo, you'll see what's available...cards, prints, etc...

Hubby has now adjusted my camera settings so that it will now take larger images.  PHEW!

Anyway, here they are...I'm still going through 10,000 photos and trying to find large ones, so it will take TIME!!!

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-cheryl-dean.html?tab=artwork

THANK YOU SO MUCH!   :-)
Cheryl Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment