COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

For Al...COWBOY BARK!

I ran into our local Trader Joe's yesterday and for the first time EVER I noticed the "Cowboy Bark".  Of course I had to grab a bag!

OHMYGOODNESS!!!!

That stuff is addicting!  I don't need any more inches around my waist, however...sigh...

Hubby is taking me to Oak Glen this morning for lunch (for my birthday)...Yes, I'm finally 65!  Ugh.  Not sure if I should be glad or not...

~Cheers!~
Cheryl Ann

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Cheryl Ann Dean! Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl Ann, I went right away to Google and looked up 'Cowboy Bark'. Next time at Trader Joe's I'm gonna get a dump truck load of that stuff. Happy Birthday and I remember turning 65 myself once:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were up in Oak Glen also today! I like it up there a lot.

    ReplyDelete