We are babysitting both of our daughter's kids this WHOLE WEEK. One is 10 months and the other one is nearly 4. The 4 year old is a good helper. The 10 month old is a pain in the patootie. He gets into EVEERYTHING!!!!!!! Grandpa and I are tired and cranky. She took them both to the doctor yesterday~they both have a virus...mucus, cough, runny noses. I'm pretty sure we'll be back tomorrow. Then we get the weekend to recover :-)
So, this morning, I heard squeals of laughter coming from the bathroom. That could mean only ONE THING~ SOMEBODY was into the dog bowl~either the water or dog food. It was the dog food. He's managed to crawl down the hallway now 3x and get into it, so I picked it up off the floor (Grandma is a SLOW LEARNER!) and put it up on the counter. GUESS WHAT? Silence isn't golden...I knew he had crawled down the hallway AGAIN and yup! He was standing on his sister's chair, grabbing the dog bowl from the counter!
DOOR SHUT. Enough of this!
So, I took him out to the living room where he was chewing on Grandpa's shoelaces! Now, this is after 2 days ago he BIT ME on my big toe and then bit Grandpa on one of his toes!
OY!
1 more day of babysitting this week. I think I'm going to need 2 beers tonight.
Here is the little MONSTER:

What a cutie! They can be little devils, too!
ReplyDeleteYikes. Sounds like it is like around here when Max comes to visit. He moves faster than we can dash, and catfood is his favorite go-to. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure every kid has eaten either dog food or cat food. I know our own 2 kids ate dog food and my parents told me I did too.
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie! I like 'em best before than become mobile. I remember pulling a dead June Bug out of my son's mouth...
ReplyDelete