COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, February 2, 2017

I'm reposting this for Doug, of Miss Adventure Travels...these are just a FEW of the sculptures at the Aguanga sculpture garden, near 371 and 79.  You have to travel toward Temecula about a mile west of the intersection and it is on the north side of the road.  You'll begin to see some of the sculptures up on the hills and you'll see a huge stagecoach, with horses, out front.  YES!  These are the same artist who did the ones down in Anza-Borrego!  Thank you, Spare Parts!  I forgot to mention that... Ricardo Breceda.  He has 20 acres there.  Here's an article about the Aguanga garden:   http://anzavalleyoutlook.com/arts/renowned-metal-sculptor-moves-to-aguanga/

I hope you and Yuma can make it there someday!

Cheryl Ann

Here's one post:     http://rav4adventures.blogspot.com/2016/06/return-to-metal-sculpture-garden.html

Here's the original post:      http://rav4adventures.blogspot.com/2016/01/metal-sculpture-garden-aguanga-ca.html


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful sculptures! Are these similar to those in Anza Borrego? They look like they might be made by the same person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl Ann. Hope I make it up there before I leave.

    ReplyDelete