COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, February 2, 2017

What shall we do today?

Our weeks have settled into a fairly predictable pattern.  We like to visit our son and his family over in Temecula about 2x a month.  He works all week, so that is a Saturday or Sunday trip.

I babysit the 3 year old and the 9 month old grandchildren every Wednesday afternoon.  Yesterday the 9 month old didn't want his diaper changed and he flipped over every chance he got and crawled NAKED all over his room with me trying to catch him!  OY!  I FINALLY got a fresh diaper on him (kind of...), but then I had to get his clothes back on.  He was soaked from day care (I'm not sure how he got so completely wet)...BUT HE DID!!!

Then the 3 year old wanted me to come sit on her bed and she was going to read me a book!  (yeah, right...) In the meantime, her brother was pulling books off her bookshelf and he crawled into her closet and was going after her tu tu.  OY!  I need 1 more of me to handle them both at once!

Next was dinner time.  I ended up wearing most of his peas and beans.  I even had some in my hair and glasses!  OY!

Daddy appeared at 5:30 and my hair was a hot mess and I was so tired I wasn't sure I could drive home (20 minute drive).  I made it home and had a brandy and fell asleep for... 2 HOURS!!!!

Anyway, I digress...

Wednesday is errand day.  We have our local farmers' market and hubby actually enjoys walking around, so we go there first.  Then we run errands.  It seems to be grocery day, too.

I try to get together with my fellow retired teachers at least once a week and that seems to be on Fridays.

So, there is our week.

And, HERE is the little critter who gets into EVERYTHING and can CRAWL faster than a race horse!!!!!
(and who spits his peas ALL OVER grandma!)


1 comment:

  1. He's a handful I bet. I put a picture of a split rail fence for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete