COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Last day of school and THEN...

VACATION TIME!  Today is my last day of school.  I already ordered a sub for tomorrow.  Hubby and I are taking off for the Sierras for a few days.  It is from 34-43 degrees at night there (here in the desert, it's 75) and only in the mid 70's during the day.  Here in the desert, it's been 104, but this weekend, it should only be 101!!!  ONLY~HA!  I may not post for a couple of days.  And, Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!  We'll be making cards at school today.

Enjoy your day~
Cheryl Ann

2 comments:

  1. Have a fun summer! I was a teacher and retired last July. I'm a "Cheryl" too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and flower. Have a happy Summer and vacation.

    ReplyDelete