COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, December 14, 2014

I've been AWOL again!!!

I've been AWOL now for several days because the newborn had to go back to the hospital to be treated for jaundice and Grandpa and I got recruited for babysitting the 5 year old grandson.  I took Friday off school because I had to pick him up from half-day kindergarten.  We took him to the Living Desert Reserve Saturday morning and wore him and ourselves out!  Then, to the hospital to see his mom & dad, and we all had lunch in Palm Springs.  Then, back to their house to await his return for the night, but his parents kept him with them.  I came home this morning completely exhausted.  I'm going to school to REST next week!

I did get out Friday with my camera to take some photos of the storm and again on Saturday morning, so I have plenty of photos for this upcoming week.

Here are a few of the storm clouds Friday.  I think Palm Desert got about 1/10 of an inch of rain that day.  Yes, it was COLD and DREARY!



No comments:

Post a Comment