Our local Santa Rosa mountains got SNOW and more snow, and more snow last night! We even got some rain about 6:00 p.m. I headed outside early this morning to feed the birds, knowing they would be hungry after yesterday's storm. And, the Cooper's hawk has already swooshed through the yard a couple of times!
So, our daughter wanted her baby girl (age 20 months) to experience the snow, so we all headed up Highway 74 this morning. And, we didn't have far to go to see snow...even before Vista Point, there it was! I was SO excited! We haven't had snow this low for several years! ;-) And, it was more than just a dusting! There were quite a few cars stopped in the turnouts and people were out throwing snowballs! It's still clear as of now and I may take another run up there tomorrow! :-)



Like your mountain snow photos:))
ReplyDelete