I've added a music bar to the top of the blog (in orange)...If you would like to hear a few of my music choices, just hit the single arrow. If you wish to scroll through to another song, hit the double arrow on the right. The music will ONLY play if you hit the play button. I always work better with music in the background and I found this device on Tumblr. I'll be adding more songs, but this is a start...
Or, if you prefer blogs without music, it won't come on until you hit the play button! :-)
If you want to listen to a very soothing, haunting piece, scroll to "Sunrise on Lake Ponchartrain". It's from the soundtrack "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button".
going to listen to it now.thanks
ReplyDeleteGranddaughter is home and doing well. Thank you for asking :-)
ReplyDeleteCheryl
I am scrolling through the music now. It is very soothing. I really like that you have to ask it to play before it does. There are other blogs that have music and for the life of me I can't figure out how to quiet them down....okay, truth time....or which blog is playing since I usually have several tabs open at a time. Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I am listening to Sunrise on Lake Ponchartrain now. It is beautiful, and like you said, haunting. I love it!
ReplyDelete