Last weekend we took the grandson to Palm Springs to visit his parents, while they were at the hospital with his baby sister (she was severely jaundiced)...We parked, ate lunch and walked to a nearby ice cream shop on Palm Canyon Drive. Of course, with my camera in hand, I was more interested in the windows and doors of the buildings and I nearly got run over by a Cadillac SUV. The woman rudely honked at me in a parking lot...and then told me...well, I can't repeat it here! HOW RUDE! One day this winter break, I'm going to spend an entire DAY in Palm Springs, just taking photos of the beautiful windows there! Here is a little sample:
Whimsical Windows and Delirious Doors for Monday, December 22, 2014. To visit WWDD, please go to: http://iwishiwereaphotographer.blogspot.com/2014/12/whimsical-windows-delirious-doors-160.html



It's been years since we use to drive there and eat outside at one of the restaurants (usually Italian). I always enjoyed it. Hope your granddaughter is all better from her jaundice.
ReplyDeleteWow, what an action packed post! I hope your granddaughter is okay, I'm relived that you weren't run over, and wow! What amazing windows you've found! They certainly are whimsical. I can't wait to see what you get for us on your day trip :)
ReplyDelete