Well, I don't doubt him. That area is known for its UFO sightings, as it Cahuilla Mountain. Cahuilla Mountain is within about 5 miles of where I board my horses and yes, there is SOMETHING about it...It is a huge mass of granite and maybe some minerals, but it has the distinction of being a "UFO hot-spot". I've NEVER seen one myself.
However, my best friend Barb, who lives up in Pinyon, swears she and her daughter saw one once. She said it came right out of Deep Canyon. Now, believe me, there is NOTHING down there in Deep Canyon. No homes. NO ROADS. There are hiking trails, but that's all. Oh, and maybe some bighorn sheep. NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH. So, what could it have been? And, it came straight up out of the canyon (which is deep...hence its name...)
She told me it came out of the canyon and followed her car. Would an Air Force experimental craft do that? I doubt it. She also described a slight tingling in her brain. Hmmmm.....
Anyway, that's her story.
Here is one photo I took of Deep Canyon. I took the top one below one morning after a storm. The clouds are rising from Deep Canyon.
***PHOTO IS COPYRIGHTED***DO NOT use it without my express written permission.
No comments:
Post a Comment