COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Storm approaching!!!



I actually took these photos two weekends ago, but we have another storm approaching Thursday and Friday (here in the desert).  Snow is forecast to be down to 4,500 feet.  The desert has over a 75% chance of rain on Friday and I may take the day off.  I'm already fighting a sore throat and I was super tired today...we'll see.  Anyway, blizzard conditions are forecast for the Sierra Nevada and Northern California is expecting to get hit hard by this storm.

1 comment:

  1. Geez, I just do not believe it! We just returned from San Diego and are here in Anza Borrego State Park. Of course, getting weather here is very hard, so am thankful for your report.

    ReplyDelete