COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Music playlist NOT playing now...sigh...

Well, after 1 1/2 days, my music playlist isn't playing this morning.  I reinstalled the code and... NADA!  Hm....maybe Tumblr was hacked by the North Koreans?  I'll just let it sit for a couple of days.

Went to the dermatologist yesterday to have a full body scan (I wore shorts and a tank top).  I especially wanted her to see this angry red "thing" on my arm, which I've had forever, but now it got bumpy and RED.  She didn't think it was anything cancerous and she sprayed it, but told me to come back in a month for another "look/see".  Other than that, it was a quiet day here.

Today we run out to do our Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas day dinner shopping, so we'll be braving the crowds and traffic.

If I don't get back to you, have a WONDERFUL Christmas with your families!
~~Cheryl Ann~~
The horse ranch on Sunday...

2 comments:

  1. Did you hear the North Koreans lost ALL internet the other day? I didn't check for facts....I couldn't because I was laughing too hard! Did they really think someone wouldn't do something? And I bet you are right, in retaliation for that day, they went after your music thing! :-)

    You will be happy to know that I just tried it and it works. Woo hoo! They were scared of you!

    Have a very Merry Christmas! Thank you for your blog and your cyber friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it was a good one for you and yours!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete