COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Friday, December 19, 2014

Okay...I've calmed down (somewhat)...

After reading folks' comments, I'm BEGINNING to calm down.

Somebody mentioned an online photo storage program that automatically watermarks photos...does anybody know which program that is?

I have used picmonkey in the past to crop photos and I can watermark them through that, but I would have to do each photo individually...Does anybody use picmonkey?

I probably won't be posting photos of the family, especially the little ones, however.  I just don't feel right doing that.

Life goes on...I get it.  And, I really DO want to share my adventures and MISadventures with ya' all! :-)
Cheryl Ann


6 comments:

  1. Lovely image! I would like to know which program too. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, this is not posting twice. Blogger is owned by Google. You have chosen Blogger for your blog. In the Terms of Service fine-print, you have essentially agreed to let Google use your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you find out let me know! I use Picasa which adds the watermark...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand, Ed. That doesn't mean I have to like or approve of it.
    THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bird silhouette. Looks like a Hawk.

    ReplyDelete