COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Hi Cheryl, I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed your beautiful photos thru the years - many of them have been just as spectacular as Al's - and that is a huge compliment ! - I am a quiet person and don't comment - but I would hate to see you destroy your blog by deleting pages of posts here and there - I am not very computer literate but I wanted to let you know that the photos still appear in Google images and you can still copy them etc - and it still links back to your blog - it's just that when you get to your blog it says that page is removed - EX: girl in yellow dress and UFO picture - I will step out of this controversy and not bother you but I just wanted to let you know that deleting blog pages is not the answer - you probably need to ask a professional - I am just a person who reads your blog with my coffee and dreams of being someplace WARM - I understand your desire for family privacy but I fear once a photo is posted it lives forever even if you try to delete its source - Good Luck - email me if you wish - Cindy in Dayton, OH
ReplyDeleteHave your personal attorney sue Google for publishing your pictures.
ReplyDeleteLet's see. Five million dollars later and you're still in court.
Why not just sit back, take a deep breath and enjoy life.
Al at Bayfield Bunch has the right idea. He takes pride that his pictures might just be enjoyed by others.
Enjoy your travels.
Ed