COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Desert plants in snow

I'm always eager to rush out and see desert plants in snow.  I wish we had driven up to Joshua Tree, but hubby isn't feeling well and he also has a sore back, so we are staying home today (New Year's Day).  I just couldn't ask him to travel that far with a sore back.  He wouldn't be able to get out of the car anyway, without pain.

I especially love to see cacti with snow on them, so I edited a few photos from yesterday instead.  I'm sitting at my window watching the birds enjoy some leftover cabbage!  My grandmother used to raise canaries and I remember her feeding cabbage to her birds.  Oh, how I miss her!

Anyway, here are some more photos of our new snow!


1 comment:

  1. Nice photos, Cheryl Ann. I was so lucky to be able to go into the park yesterday. So amazing to hike around on familiar trails and hear the crunch of snow under your feet!! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete