COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Just looking at the birds!

I just love to sit at my desk now and look at the birds in the front yard, like this dove coming in for a landing!  I could sit here all day! I took this photo through my newly-washed office window. In fact, I have done just that for a couple of days of my 3 week winter break!  Lately, however, I've been on a cleaning spree.  I completely emptied out my car, vacuumed all the alfalfa stems, rocks, dirt & debris, completely wiped it down, and washed the mirrors.  Phew!  I got rid of a whole pile of clothes in the bedroom and hung up 19 of hubby's t-shirts.  He was so happy that I "found" them!  I also vacuumed and dusted the bedroom (coconut oil & lemon essential oil).  I rearranged some of the furniture in my office to make it more comfortable for me while I SIT and look out this window!  :-)  I also cleaned off the kitchen table, mopped the floor, and got rid of a bunch of useless boxes from the kitchen (I threw them OUT!).  Getting ready for spring, I guess!

Anyway, tomorrow it's back to school for a week, then I have next Monday off for Martin Luther King's birthday.

It's been a wonderful winter break, but I have to work and pay the bills!   ;-(

2 comments:

  1. i could really relate to your post - except for the "work" part - meaning teaching. I love it when I dig in and everything gets organized, cleaned, updated...and of course the birds, i could watch them all day and do sometimes. lovely post.

    ReplyDelete