You know, I'm getting to the point that I like simple things. A simple salad with dinner. I enjoy just sitting at my desk, with my laptop, looking out the window at the birds in the front yard. One afternoon last week I washed off the patio Adirondack chairs and took one out front, under the porch, and just sat and listened to everything around me.
Up at the ranch, I just like to watch the horses... well... just being horses. There's something soothing about just watching. In this photo, Scout is in the arena, just eating weeds. Boring? Not to me. To me, it was refreshing!
Good Fences for Friday, January 16, 2015. http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/

It's the cart that caught my eye, but I could have sat and watched the horses too.
ReplyDeletea very sweet view! and i agree. :)
ReplyDeleteSimple is often simply great.
ReplyDeleteA lovely shot, simple is good to me! I love the horses. Happy weekend!
ReplyDeletelove the photo and what you wrote. After 30 plus years of medical transcription, when i retired i found i love to do simple things - and bird watching is a huge part of it.
ReplyDeleteSandy, this is my 29th year of teaching. Once I hit age 65, I AM DONE! (2 more years)...
ReplyDelete