So happy to have found your blog thanks to Skywatch. Love the photos. It's interesting that you use both a Canon and a Nikon. Most people I've met prefer one or the other.
I use the Nikon as my backup camera. I'm finding that it takes better photos at sunrise and sunset than the Canon, but maybe that is because I'm still learning with the Canon! :-) Cheryl Ann
So happy to have found your blog thanks to Skywatch. Love the photos. It's interesting that you use both a Canon and a Nikon. Most people I've met prefer one or the other.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Dramatic way to start 2015.
ReplyDeleteJM, Illinois-U.S.A.
I use the Nikon as my backup camera. I'm finding that it takes better photos at sunrise and sunset than the Canon, but maybe that is because I'm still learning with the Canon! :-)
ReplyDeleteCheryl Ann
Beautiful beams!
ReplyDeleteYou know, it was like that all morning! What a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteDramatic sky !! Just beautiful...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and dramatic! I like your new header photo, too!!
ReplyDelete