Since I had a 3 day weekend last weekend, however, and the weather was GORGEOUS here, on Sunday I suggested we drive up there and hubby agreed. He took his camera with him and once we got there, he went out on his own to take photos. His photos are ALWAYS better than mine! He went one way and I went another. Neither of us had a plan in mind~we just wandered around. We missed the beautiful fall leaves on the trees there (I've posted pics of them on this blog before), but there were still a few left on the trees. It's such a nice, quiet place!
Not much water in the river right now.
Still some trees with leaves...
Pretty leaf.
Little sticky balls.
This is the upper pond. Last year, it was dry the entire year. Glad to see water in it this year.



What kind of tree are those pods on? No harm in staying home when you're exhausted...the best place to be!...:)JP
ReplyDeleteI just love that 'sticky ball' picture!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good place to check out next time through.
ReplyDeleteGood pics...