Wow! I had a lot of comments about "point and shoot" vs. digital SLR. You know, I STILL can't take a decent photo with my cell phone! (...pulling out hair...) So, I've pretty much decided just to use my Canon EOS 7D. I just take her everywhere with me. In fact, on weekends, I don't leave the house without it. And, I ALWAYS take my trust Nikon D40x with me, as my backup camera.
It was interesting today...we drove out to the Palm Canyon Indian canyons in Palm Springs. I was watching about 6 hummingbirds visit 2 feeders there and a gentleman had attached his Go Pro to the edge of the feeder! I asked him what it was and he explained it. AND, that was the 2nd one we saw today. We also went up to the Whitewater Preserve and saw another one there! I guess that's the newest thing??? The guy at Palm Canyon just got his and was experimenting with it and he mentioned that he would like to attach it to a drone. Hmmmm....
Gosh, you know, I've been taking some vitamins I bought at Whole Foods and my energy level is WAY UP! In fact, I started hubby taking them tonight. They are the 365 brand herbal formula "Immune Support" with Elderberry extract & Vitamin D. They are REALLY making a difference in my energy level. I no longer take an afternoon nap and I kept going all afternoon and when we had dinner with our daughter & her family, instead of curling up on the couch, I did the dishes! And, I stayed awake! That truly is a drastic change from last fall. At that time, I would eat dinner and crash on the couch! The baby and I went to bed about the same time!!! I noticed that today I was able to hike longer distances and hike FASTER than I've done for a LONG TIME!!! I hope these vitamins help hubby because he's become a real "couch potato"!
View of Palm Canyon, looking South toward the Santa Rosa mountains. Not my best shot, but it was right at noon...

interesting reading about the vitamins - they sound powerful....and you have a lot of cameras, lol...i am hard on cameras, i have several also but my go to is Panasonic Lumix - i love it.
ReplyDelete