COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

It RAINED here yesterday!

I had to take the day off school yesterday.  I felt a tickle in my throat Saturday and knew what that meant:  incoming flu!  By Sunday, I slept 14 hours, and most of the day.  Yesterday I could barely stand up. Hubby took the day off work, too, and today he's coughing as badly as I was...sigh...it's going around the desert.  Our baby granddaughter has it, too, so James went up to Yucca Valley to bring HIS mom down to babysit all week.  I can't do it...I have to go back to school today.

Anyway, I wandered out front with my camera a couple of times on Saturday and that was it.  I don't even remember Sunday.  Yesterday we both sat in bed and watched the blizzard on the east coast.

So, I really don't have much to say today.  It started raining here in the afternoon and continued until evening.  I'm glad I got more of my wildflower seeds planted ahead of the storm!

1 comment:

  1. Just started reading your blog. Sorry to hear you and your husband have the flu. I am glad I got my flu shot this year. I think they help. Ya'll get well soon.

    ReplyDelete