COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, January 8, 2015

PicMonkey for photo editing and watermark

I now use PicMonkey for nearly every photo I post.  I can crop photos and also put the watermark on each one, if I so desire.

Here's the link to PicMonkey.  I only use the free version, but I may update to the Royale one next month...

http://www.picmonkey.com/

To crop a photo, just click on the top icon on the left.  To add the watermark, click on the T button on the left, choose a font and color, and then type in your text.

I don't use Picasa, so this works for me!  You can even add textures and frames to photos, like I did with this one:


1 comment:

  1. Awesome pix and yes, I too, am glad there was glass between that cat and your grand!!! Thanks for the tips. I'll go play!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete