COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

WHY do short weeks always seem longer?

I have a 4 day work week this week and I'm already... EXHAUSTED.  The kids went home an hour early today, but then I had an hour's meeting.  Then I had to go buy some decorations for my room and get my car washed.  THEN I had to go to our daughter's because she took the day off with a sore throat and wanted some company (us) to help her with the granddaughter (a toddler...need I say more?) So, hubby brought chicken soup and sandwiches and we all feasted!  But, I'm exhausted!  And, tomorrow afternoon, I drive from school 12 miles, pick up the granddaughter, drive back another 11 miles, and babysit her for the afternoon.  PHEW!  No wonder I'm exhausted!  Here, there...back there, babysit, then home by 8:00 p.m.

And, I have two 3 day weekends in February!   :-)  Whoopie!  I can hardly wait!  I need some rest time...

I find places like this very restful and peaceful...Whitewater Preserve.

1 comment: