COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Mountain gate~Good Fences~012315

Sometimes when I'm up near Cahuilla Mountain, I'll just drive around and see the ranches and houses up there and wish I had the money to move there.  But, I don't, so it's off to work I go every week...sigh...

I absolutely LOVE this ranch gate, don't you?  I feel like I could just relax, watch the clouds, listen to the quail, and enjoy life at a place like this!

Good Fences for Friday, January 23, 2015.  http://run-a-roundranch.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. that's a beauty! love the long line of cattle. the horses coming the other way are neat, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I 've never seen such a great ranch gate
    :) Claudia

    ReplyDelete