COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Not much going on here...sigh...

There isn't much going on here.  Hubby pulled a muscle in his back last Thursday and he's been going to a chiropractor every 3 days.  He went yesterday and can FINALLY stand upright and walk (after 3 treatments).  So, that was good.  However, he tires easily, so we are pretty much staying put.

I was putting off signing up for Medicare because I still had my insurance from the school district, so I was negligent in getting that done and when I finally signed up, to my HORROR it wouldn't start until March 1st.  That left a 2 week gap between when my work insurance stopped and when Medicare started.  So, I pretty much hibernated those last two weeks.  However, I DID have to drive hubby to his chiropractor appointments, so I drove VERY CAREFULLY.  I am now completely covered by Medicare.  Phew!  And, we both managed to get one last 3 month supply of our medications under my old insurance and COSTCO.  Cost?  $0.00!   So, we are set for the next 3 months regarding our medications.    Another big "PHEW"!

I need to take the weeder out front and back this morning and get rid of the MONSTER WEEDS which have sprouted due to all our rain!  I've never seen so many and so many that are tall and healthy!  If I don't get them knocked down today or tomorrow, I won't be able to get them with the weeder!

My vegetables, however, are doing just fine.  I'll go out this morning and take photos and post them here.  They are HUGE!

Take care and drive safely.
~Cheryl Ann~

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got moved over to Medicare okay. It's good insurance, but if you buy the supplement plan and get no assistance from you work place, it will cost you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I signed up for medicare, somebody told me that I was now "officially old." The nerve!

    ReplyDelete