COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Clouds above Deep Canyon~Sunday stills Challenge 080810


I love to drive up Highway 74, which takes me next to Deep Canyon and just look at the clouds that slip over the mountains and form above it. The weather can change there very quickly. On this day, the clouds developed and it rained. A beautiful rainbow came out. Fifteen minutes later, the rainbow and clouds were gone. These mountains, the Santa Rosas, are in a transition zone between the ocean moisture and the dry heat of the desert. I'm thankful that I was able to see these clouds on this day and I await many more days like this one! Sunday Stills Challenge ~~~clouds 080810.

No comments:

Post a Comment