The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Farmers' Market~Ruby Tuesday 081010


















First, I want to thank everyone who commented on the "Lost Viking Ship of the Desert" story yesterday. I promise to research it further and post an update next week! In the meantime, these delightful veggies were at our local farmers' market last weekend. I bought enough to share with my aunt and uncle, who are very fond of local produce. I'll make another trip up to the market next Saturday and load up for next week! Yum, yum! For other partipants, please visit: http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. fantastic reds here and better one could eat all of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a lovely colors! I love them in my veggie dish. Happy tuesday!

    Red Fireworks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for Ruby Tuesday, they all look delicious!

    ReplyDelete