Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Geckos! That's My World 081710




We have a family of three geckos that live in our back yard. I'm not sure if it is the same family that was there a couple of summers ago or different ones. They come out at night, about 8:00 p.m. and feed on the insects that gather on our kitchen window and screen. I've heard them make little chirping noises. So, when I went to the Living Desert Reserve, I found these colorful geckos in their garden center. Aren't they cute? That's My World for Tuesday, August 17, 2010.

4 comments:

  1. How colorful and fun! Terrific capture! And, yes, they are sooo cute! Fun post for the day! Have a great week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. very colourful, these guys!
    I have a small collection of such (less colourful) geckos on my back porch - I wish they were live and would eat some of the insects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the geckos, very colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geckos as night visitors? I bet they're fun to watch. These pretend ones are cute, too.

    ReplyDelete