The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Morning over Deep Canyon~Scenic Sunday 080810






One morning last spring I arose early and headed up the road that parallels Deep Canyon. While it was a Saturday morning, and later in the day the road would have cars on it, at this early hour I was alone. I could just stop in the middle of the road, get out, and take these photos! That would be impossible later on in the day because of the traffic going up and down the mountain. A lone bird shared his morning song with me and I admired the sunrise. Scenic Sunday for August 8, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous pictures! I miss so much because I am a slow riser. Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With those views accompanied by birdsong it sounds like the perfect way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete