The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Having trouble with BLOGGER!!!!



I haven't been able to post here for two days because I wasn't able to sign out of my main Blogger account...Desert Horses...I FINALLY switched from Firefox to Google Chrome and here I am! Really, they need to fix the problem! Other bloggers are complaining, too! So, I decided to post these photos of a yucca in bloom that I found on my morning walk. Isn't it pretty? It was so windy down here in the desert that I couldn't walk for two days, but I'm ready to get out today and enjoy the scenery!

2 comments:

  1. The blooms are gorgeous.

    To fix your problem, try going to your browser toolbar and deleting cookies and clearing the cache. I use IE so don't know the exact commands for Chrome but they all work pretty much the same way. Make sure you do NOT save date for favorite sites or it will not clear the cache and cookies for Blogger. This seems to be working for people. However, tonight I notice another goober...the pictures of follwers are all missing. Do you think it is a plot for Google to start charging for Blogger services!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty! Yes today I can't click on my followers. It does not list them on mine or anybody's!

    ReplyDelete