I was in a complete rut for about two weeks, ever since we returned from the Sierras. My energy was way down, I didn't take ANY photos, I didn't go on my morning walks...I felt awful!!! I had headaches and at one point, I got some kind of virus which resulted in me being dizzy for a couple of days. Finally, last Thursday, I snapped out of it. I'm also drinking healthy shakes for one meal and they have helped boost my energy. So, up the mountain road I went early this morning, about 7:30 a.m. It was another desert day with clear, blue sky...not a cloud to be seen. The agaves are blooming and starting to bloom and it was interesting observing them today. Also, there are wildflowers out and blooming and wild mustard. I'm glad I got out this morning and had a chance to see the canyon and the areas around it. Scenic Sunday for May 8, 2011. To view other participants, please go to: http://scenicsunday.blogspot.com/
I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Mountain time~Finally!~Scenic Sunday 050811
I was in a complete rut for about two weeks, ever since we returned from the Sierras. My energy was way down, I didn't take ANY photos, I didn't go on my morning walks...I felt awful!!! I had headaches and at one point, I got some kind of virus which resulted in me being dizzy for a couple of days. Finally, last Thursday, I snapped out of it. I'm also drinking healthy shakes for one meal and they have helped boost my energy. So, up the mountain road I went early this morning, about 7:30 a.m. It was another desert day with clear, blue sky...not a cloud to be seen. The agaves are blooming and starting to bloom and it was interesting observing them today. Also, there are wildflowers out and blooming and wild mustard. I'm glad I got out this morning and had a chance to see the canyon and the areas around it. Scenic Sunday for May 8, 2011. To view other participants, please go to: http://scenicsunday.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful blooms!
ReplyDeleteSure glad you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI saw the saguaros and ocotillos in bloom along the interstate near Tucson.
beautiful pictures
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are feeling better, It would be a shame to miss spring.
ReplyDelete