Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Palo verde at Superstition Mountains~Mellow Yellow Monday~May 16, 2011




Hubby and I visited the Superstition Mountains region Saturday afternoon. We traveled not just to Superstition Mountain itself, but down the road to Canyon Lake and Tortilla Flats. I'll be posting more about the trip this week. By late afternoon, the shadows were forming on the peak and the palo verdes were a stark contrast to the blue sky. Mellow Yellow Monday for May 16, 2011. To see other yellows, please visit: http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. magnificent view of the Superstition Mountains, and good capture of the yellow flowers. Happy Monday!

    if you could please take a peek at my MYM entry too, thanks! To Pretty To Be Wild

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dainty shots!

    Yellow at my page, please come and see. Have a great week ahead@!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Palo verdes are gorgeous desert blooms. They don't grow in my part of the desert, but occasionally when I get down on the I-10, I see them--and rejoice!

    A DAY WITHOUT YELLOW

    A day without yellow is drear.
    (At least, that’s what I think, my dear.)
    Without the gold touch,
    There just isn’t much
    To give life a sparkle—that’s clear!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Poppy Maidens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it
    http://buzzchic1.blogspot.com/2011/05/mellow-yellow-monday-gifts-of-love.html

    ReplyDelete