The Dancer

The Dancer
Graceful dead tree up above Deep Canyon.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Deep Canyon clouds~That's My World~052411





The clouds on Saturday morning were just perfect~not too many, but enough to provide a lovely contrast to the blue sky above Deep Canyon. I revisited some of my favorite spots there and clicked away! We don't often get these high clouds and lately we've had nothing blue clear, blue sky. I guess I shouldn't complain, eh? That's My World for Tuesday, May 24, 2011. To view other participants, please visit: http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. I'd love some of that gorgeous blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello low-dez denizen! Saw you following my blog and thought I'd hop over. Your photos are really lovely. I enjoyed my visit here! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete