COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Deep Canyon clouds~That's My World~052411





The clouds on Saturday morning were just perfect~not too many, but enough to provide a lovely contrast to the blue sky above Deep Canyon. I revisited some of my favorite spots there and clicked away! We don't often get these high clouds and lately we've had nothing blue clear, blue sky. I guess I shouldn't complain, eh? That's My World for Tuesday, May 24, 2011. To view other participants, please visit: http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. I'd love some of that gorgeous blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello low-dez denizen! Saw you following my blog and thought I'd hop over. Your photos are really lovely. I enjoyed my visit here! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete