Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

wooden doors~Window Views and Doors Too~May 12, 2011


I found this doorway and these doors in my neighborhood last weekend when I was out and about looking for doors for the Sunday stills Challenge. I LOVE the wooden doors and the arch! Aren't they interesting? Window Views and Doors, Too for May 12, 2011. To see other views, please go to: http://windowviews2.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. I love wooden doors, too! These are exquisite! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful arched door!
    Thanks for sharing;o)

    ***
    Have a nice and happy day****

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they do look interesting. They also look like they are built to last. Keep on clicking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course one thinks of churches when seeing round wooden doors. They are beautiful indeed and so is the photo of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love wooden doors. I even travel to get the best wood for my doors...

    ReplyDelete