These are a few of the zinnias in my front wildflower garden. I ordered 1/4 pound (well, actually it was MORE than that...) of a desert wildflower mix and I'm delighted with how well the seeds have grown. I DO supplement them with "horse manure tea", since I have an unending supply of horse manure (I have 5 horses). The zinnias immediately responded to the first dose of the tea and I do believe they doubled in size almost overnight! :-) I enjoy my garden and the birds, butterflies, and other critters who come to it. And, my white cat loves to take his afternoon nap in the middle of it! Today's Flowers for June 28, 2013. To visit Today's Flowers, please go to: http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/
Absolutely beautiful...
ReplyDeleteBeautifully captured with such vivid color
ReplyDeletebeautiful zinnias.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful, their special type of tea is working well. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and have a happy Sunday!
Denise
Today’s Flowers
An English Girl Rambles