Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Clouds and mountains~SkyWatch Friday~020714

It was a cold, cloudy afternoon yesterday.  Perfect for a late afternoon walk!  So, off I went, armed with my trusty Nikon D40.  It's so much lighter than my Canon that when I am out walking, I often take it instead.  And, I wasn't sure how much of a sunset I would see.  Turns out, the sunset wasn't spectacular at all (too many clouds), but I did see these clouds up on Highway 74 and above Deep Canyon.  Anyway, it was great to get out and enjoy an afternoon.  SkyWatch Friday for February 7, 2014.  To visit other skywatchers, please go to:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I love clouds! These are beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clouds with the blue sky are beautiful. Great shot! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete