I dedicate this blog to my father, who first put a camera in my hands when I was 12 and who took me to many of the places that I love today.
COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.
Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
Saturday, February 15, 2014
I love the view of sprinklers in the morning
I took these photos a couple of years ago. Most of the golf courses here in the desert use reclaimed water. I don't know about this one, but I'm sure they do, too, especially in our current drought. I haven't seen the sprinklers at all this year, but then, I haven't been out walking like I was a couple of years ago. Last school year, I had bronchitis ALL YEAR, from Labor Day, until mid-May. I was finally over it by Memorial Day. This year, I've been (...so far...) FREE of bronchitis! :-) YEAH! (...doing the happy dance), but I haven't been out walking and that is really ONLY my fault. I keep saying it's because school starts 30 minutes earlier, but I could STILL get out and do it. I may head over there this morning for a walk...the day is young.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment