Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014

Bighorn sheep on Highway 74 October 2014
This big guy crossed the highway, October 2014.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

I love the view of sprinklers in the morning



I took these photos a couple of years ago.  Most of the golf courses here in the desert use reclaimed water.  I don't know about this one, but I'm sure they do, too, especially in our current drought.  I haven't seen the sprinklers at all this year, but then, I haven't been out walking like I was a couple of years ago.  Last school year, I had bronchitis ALL YEAR, from Labor Day, until mid-May.  I was finally over it by Memorial Day.  This year, I've been (...so far...) FREE of bronchitis!  :-)  YEAH!  (...doing the happy dance), but I haven't been out walking and that is really ONLY my fault.  I keep saying it's because school starts 30 minutes earlier, but I could STILL get out and do it.  I may head over there this morning for a walk...the day is young.

No comments:

Post a Comment