Well, actually this week wasn't any longer than any other week. And, this weekend and next are three day weekends, plus next Tuesday, the students don't come and we have a staff development day. So, next week will ONLY be 3 days! And, a 3 day weekend after that! :-)
Good thing, because I awoke at 1:00 a.m. with a BAD sore throat! It was enough to wake me up and keep me awake. I put a teaspoon of Manuka honey on a spoon and down it went! Stayed up for an hour reading the news and various blogs and went back to sleep until 4:30...(my usual "wake up" time). Put the dogs out and fed the cats. That's about all for my energy level today. I may just rest today.
We've had some BEAUTIFUL skies the last couple of days, but yesterday, after school, I was too exhausted to go for a walk with my camera. I did do a short walk in the morning and I may actually toddle out later.
Here are some pics of our beautiful skies this week.
The skies have been beautiful lately, haven't they?
ReplyDeleteWow! Those are some amazing sky photos! Very nice...
ReplyDelete