COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Morning walk

I'm not going out this morning for a walk..too dizzy and my throat hurts and it is hazy today anyway...sigh...

BUT, I did find these photos from last February.   :-)  I thought I'd share them.  Maybe tomorrow I'll be up for a walk, but definitely not today.  We all have days like this, right?

Top one shows one of the hawks that hangs around the golf course.  Then, some of the Cedar waxwings.  I got a couple of photos of one of the ravens flying around.  They are REAL characters.  I always enjoy them.  In fact, I can hear one now cawing outside the front door.  I believe a pair of them has a nest in the palm tree across the street.  They are very noisy!





2 comments: