COPYRIGHT

Copyright 2006 - 2016 by Cheryl Dean. All rights reserved.
Photos may ONLY be used for educational purposes and NO photo may be used without my written consent.

Be sure and visit my ETSY store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Flowers~Today's Flowers~021614

After my 2 hour walk yesterday morning, I drove over to the Desert Springs Marriott to see what was going on over there.  I hadn't been to their flamingo pond for some time and the birds were all sleeping.  There was a white crane and a white heron at their waterfall.  The flowers over there were all blooming and were covered by water, so off I went, taking photos like a tourist!  I sure did enjoy viewing them!  Today's Flowers for February 16, 2014.   To visit Today's Flowers, please go to:   http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by to comment, love your pictures and this area of California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring flowers - all the colors and textures. We will have to wait a bit for anything like that here so I really enjoyed your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these photos are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing them with Today's Flowers :)

    ReplyDelete