Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14

Bighorn sheep herd 05/26/14
There were about a dozen bighorn sheep this date 052614 up on Highway 74, above Palm Desert, CA, and right above Deep Canyon.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Flowers~Today's Flowers~021614

After my 2 hour walk yesterday morning, I drove over to the Desert Springs Marriott to see what was going on over there.  I hadn't been to their flamingo pond for some time and the birds were all sleeping.  There was a white crane and a white heron at their waterfall.  The flowers over there were all blooming and were covered by water, so off I went, taking photos like a tourist!  I sure did enjoy viewing them!  Today's Flowers for February 16, 2014.   To visit Today's Flowers, please go to:   http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by to comment, love your pictures and this area of California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring flowers - all the colors and textures. We will have to wait a bit for anything like that here so I really enjoyed your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these photos are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing them with Today's Flowers :)

    ReplyDelete